Peer review for pod 4

Peer review for pod 4

In the description and rationale for the learning theory, I would suggest adding citations when describing cognitivism because it may be necessary if you aim to elaborate on this teaching theory. You mentioned that cognitivism focuses on the mental activities of the learners, yet there is little content of mental activities. Could you explain how you incorporate mental activities in your learning design?

You explained experiential learning well, and I would suggest adding a reference besides your picture.

Your learning outcomes are well constructed.

The consideration of an alternative learning method under COVID-19 situation is appropriate, and I like your powerpoints, they would support your activities well. However, I would suggest that two activities alone are not sufficient for developing your learning design. (I think the amount of the activity should be identical to the number of your group members.

In the overview of the assessment plan, you mentioned students will receive feedback and be marked for their binary calculation. What criteria would you use for marking? What will feedback focus on?

Putting subtitles for including ELL is a good idea. It appears that you also selected loss hearing as your inclusion for diverse learners, yet there is little information about it, I recommend completing this content.

The rationale for technology choices is very clear, good job!

Link to Pod 4 project https://docs.google.com/document/d/10L81hAnl_WCTHtaat4XaUo5K8QfPkIhcecfpgEm-C9c/edit#